Are you on the lookout for a new challenge?
Assistant Insurance Broker – Personal Lines
This is your chance to join Malta’s leading and longest-established insurance brokers and risk consultants. If you have good communication skills, derive satisfaction from providing excellent customer service and are after a long-term rewarding career, then read on.
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Insurance Broker to join our Personal Lines team, within a dynamic, customer-focused business. The selected, self-motivated and persuasive individual will facilitate the delivery of our Company philosophy and standards, as well as servicing clients, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle policy renewals, amendments, new policies of clients in the insurance life-cycle
- Service clients over the phone, emails and face to face in relation to their requirements
- Ensure a smooth insurance journey from initial communication to finalisation of the transaction
- Engage in all administrative duties related to the work of the team involved
- Work within a team environment
MIB is committed to helping you advance in your career and training will be provided, however applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- 1 – 2 years insurance experience would be considered an asset
- Customer oriented and likes meeting people
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills in Maltese and English
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage expectations
- Team Player
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail